The back camera of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite uses 3 lenses with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 32 MP. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 9810) is used. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G72 MP18 is used.
The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the display. More precisely it is placed underneath the display so that the scannable area can be highlighted within the used application. Therefore the smartphone is comfortably unlockable and the sensor doesn't need to take any space on the phone's body. The Galaxy Note 10 Lite has a display with Super AMOLED technology. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 4500 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag