The Samsung GALAXY Nexus CDMA has a 316 ppi 4.7 inch display with Super AMOLED technology. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 1850 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. The smartphone has a storage of 32 GB.
The GALAXY Nexus CDMA works with a Dual-Core processor (TI OMAP4460), which can use a total of 1 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a PowerVR SGX540. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.3 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag