In the 107 grams light Samsung GALAXY mini 2 a Single-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227A) does the computing, assisted by 0.5 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 200 is called into action. The GALAXY mini 2 has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 3 megapixels.
It has a 3.3 inch display based on TFT and with a density of 176 ppi. The GALAXY mini 2 has a storage of 4 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC).
Details for the Galaxy Mini 2 at Samsung
Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 at Amazon.de
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag