The Samsung Galaxy M40 has 3 high-resolution camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 32 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 16 MP. It has a 6.3 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 409 ppi.
In the 168 grams heavy Galaxy M40 a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SM6150) is used in combination with 6 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 612 is used. The smartphone integrates 128 GB of internal storage memory which, in addition, is extendable. It has a fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function to unlock the smartphone very fast and simple and increase the security.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag