The Samsung Galaxy M30s has a 40 ppi 6.4 inch display with Super AMOLED technology. It also has a battery with a capacity of 6000 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 9611) is used together with 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G72 MP3.
The hochauflösende back camera of the 188 grams heavy Galaxy M30s uses 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP. To comfortably unlock the device for everyday use it is possible to use fingerprints as well as face scans (face unlock). The latter requires capable front cameras which also work in bad light conditions. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 64 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC).
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag