The Samsung Galaxy J7 Star has a 267 ppi 5.5 inch TFT display. Thanks to proper front cameras it is possible to unlock the 181 grams heavy smartphone easily by scanning your face (face unlock).
In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870) is used together with 2 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Mali-T830 MP1. The Galaxy J7 Star's back camera has a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 13 MP. The smartphone has an internal storage of 32 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag