To save images, videos, music etc. there are 16 GB of storage available to the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017). If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). In the 181 grams heavy smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870) does the work, assisted by 3 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Mali-T830 MP2.
On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 13 MP. The Galaxy J7 (2017) has a 401 ppi 5.5 inch display with Super AMOLED technology. The smartphone also has a 3600 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag