The 169 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. It has an extendable storage of 16 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD.
In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870) does the work, assisted by 2 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-T830 MP2. The Galaxy J7 (2016) has a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display with a density of 267 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 3300 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag