To save images, videos, music etc. there are 32 GB of storage available to the 178 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy J6+. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The back camera uses 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP.
The Galaxy J6+ has a 274 ppi 6 inch TFT display. The smartphone has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse. The Galaxy J6+ works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917), which can use a total of 3 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 308.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag