In the Samsung Galaxy J6 a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870) does the computing, assisted by 3 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-T830 MP1. The smartphone has an extendable storage of 32 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD.
As an addition to the well-known numeric code or pattern the 154 grams heavy Galaxy J6 can be either be unlocked with a fingerprint or by a face scan (face unlock). This is very fast as well as simple and can increase every day security. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. The Galaxy J6 has a 5.6 inch display based on Super AMOLED and with a density of 294 ppi. The smartphone also has a 3000 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag