The Samsung Galaxy Core Plus works with a Dual-Core processor (Broadcom), which can use a total of 0.75 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a VideoCore IV. The smartphone has an internal storage of 4 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC).
The Galaxy Core Plus has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 0.3 MP. It has a 217 ppi 4.3 inch display with TFT technology.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag