The 188 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 8976 Pro), which can use a total of 6 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 510. It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP.
The smartphone has an extendable storage of 64 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD. The Galaxy C9 Pro has a 367 ppi 6 inch Super AMOLED display. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 4000 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag