The Samsung Galaxy C7 integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 64 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
It has a 386 ppi 5.7 inch display with Super AMOLED technology. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 3300 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. In the Galaxy C7 a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 8953) does the computing, assisted by 4 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 506 is used. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag