The 136 grams light Samsung Galaxy Axiom has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.3 MP. It has a 4 inch TFT display with a density of 233 ppi.
The smartphone has an internal storage of 4 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC). The Galaxy Axiom integrates a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon) as central computing unit. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Yes.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag