The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016) works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 8976), which can use a total of 4 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 510 is called into action. It has a 367 ppi 6 inch Super AMOLED display. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 5000 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
To save music, videos, images etc. there are 32 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The Galaxy A9 Pro (2016) integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. The smartphone has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag