The Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) has both a fingerprint sensor as well as capable front camera system for device unlocking. So either fingerprint or face can be used to unlock the smartphone fast and easy whilst maintaining a high level of security. The smartphone has a 411 ppi 6 inch display with Super AMOLED technology. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 3500 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 5 Octa 7885), which has access to a total of 6 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Mali-G71. The Galaxy A8+ (2018) has a storage of 64 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 16 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag