The 182 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) has a 5.7 inch display based on Super AMOLED and with a density of 386 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 3300 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420) does the work, assisted by 3 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Yes.
With the integrated fingerprint sensor the Galaxy A8 (2016) can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. The smartphone has an internal storage of 32 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC). The Galaxy A8 (2016)'s back camera has a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag