In the 141 grams light Samsung Galaxy A7 a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 8939) is used in combination with 2 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 405. In the Galaxy A7 an internal storage of 16 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC).
It has a 5.5 inch display with Super AMOLED technology and a density of 401 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 2600 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag