The 162 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy A6 has both a fingerprint sensor as well as capable front camera system for device unlocking. So either fingerprint or face can be used to unlock the smartphone fast and easy whilst maintaining a high level of security. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 16 MP.
It has a 294 ppi 5.6 inch display based on Super AMOLED. It also has a battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. In the Galaxy A6 a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7884) is used in combination with 3 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-T830 MP1 is used. The smartphone has an internal storage of 32 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag