The 166 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy A50 has 3 high-resolution camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 25 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 25 MP. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 9610) is used together with 4 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G72 MP3 is called into action.
With its integrated inscreen fingerprint sensor as well as the face unlock function the Galaxy A50 allows to use a fingertip or a face for comfortable device unlocking. It has an internal storage of 128 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). It has a 6.4 inch display based on Super AMOLED and with a density of 403 ppi. It also has a 4000 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag