Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the 159 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)'s fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7880) is used together with 3 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-T830 MP3.
The Galaxy A5 (2017) has a 424 ppi 5.2 inch display with Super AMOLED technology. The smartphone also has a 3000 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 32 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag