The 152 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy A41 has a 6.1 inch Super AMOLED display with a density of 431 ppi. It also has a battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 64 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC).
In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio P65 MT6768) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G52 MC2 is used. On the Galaxy A41's back you can find 3 high-resolution camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 25 MP. With its inscreen fingerprint sensor (underneath the display and therefore invisible) the device can be unlocked by using fingerprint. Additionally the smartphone allows unlocking with a face scan (face unlock).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag