The 140 grams light Samsung Galaxy A40 works with a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7885), which can use a total of 4 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Mali-G71 MP2. On the smartphone's back you can find 2 camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 25 MP.
The Galaxy A40 has a storage of 64 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). It has a 437 ppi 5.9 inch Super AMOLED display. It also has a battery with a capacity of 3100 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. As an addition to the well-known numeric code or pattern the Galaxy A40 can be either be unlocked with a fingerprint or by a face scan (face unlock). This is very fast as well as simple and can increase every day security.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag