In the 110 grams light Samsung Galaxy A3 an internal storage of 16 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC). On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
In the Galaxy A3 a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 8916) does the computing, assisted by 1.5 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 306 is called into action. The smartphone has a 4.5 inch Super AMOLED display with a density of 245 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 1900 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag