The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) has a 312 ppi 4.7 inch display based on Super AMOLED. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 2350 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP.
The 138 grams light Galaxy A3 (2017) has an extendable storage of 16 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870) is used together with 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-T830 MP2 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag