The 110 grams light Samsung Galaxy A3 has a storage of 16 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC). The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
The Galaxy A3 has a 245 ppi 4.5 inch display based on Super AMOLED. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 1900 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. It works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 8916), which has access to a total of 1.5 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 306.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag