In the 199 grams heavy realme X2 Pro a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SM8150-AC) is used. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 640 is used. It has a display based on Super AMOLED. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 4000 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
The hochauflösende back camera uses 4 lenses with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP. Via the X2 Pro's inscreen fingerprint sensor it is possible to unlock the smartphone fast as well as securely. As a result of placing the fingerprint sensor underneath the display, it can be integrated directly into applications and doesn't need any space on the phone's body.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag