The 408 grams heavy Panasonic Toughpad FZ-X1 has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 1.3 MP. The smartphone works with a Quad-Core processor (Qulacomm Snapdragon 600 APQ8064T), which has access to a total of 2 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 320.
The Toughpad FZ-X1 has a 294 ppi 5 inch display. The smartphone has an internal storage of 32 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag