The Orange San Diego's back camera has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. It has a 294 ppi 4 inch display with LCD technology.
The San Diego integrates a Single-Core processor (Intel Atom Z2460) as central computing unit. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a PowerVR SGX540. The San Diego has a storage of 16 GB to save data (images, videos, music).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag