The OPPO Reno6 Pro 5G has a 402 ppi 6.5 inch display based on AMOLED. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high because black pixels can be deactivated completely and thus allows a more efficient use of the the smartphones's battery. In addition to well-known numeric codes or unlock patterns, the smartphone can be unlocked by using its inscreen fingerprint sensor. This phone integrates the sensor underneath the display. This allows the use a fingerprint without requiring space below the display or need to search for it on the phones backside.
The hochauflösende back camera of the 177 grams heavy Reno6 Pro 5G uses 4 lenses with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 32 MP. The smartphone has an internal storage of 256 GB to save images, videos, music etc. In the Reno6 Pro 5G a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Dimensity 1200 MT6893) is used in combination with 12 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G77 MC9 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag