The OPPO Reno6 5G has 3 high-resolution camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 32 MP. It is not only possible to unlock via numeric code or pattern - also a fingerprint or face (face unlock) may be used. In this case the fingerprint sensor is invisibly integrated inside (behind to be exact) the display.
The Reno6 5G has a 409 ppi 6.4 inch display with AMOLED technology. The smartphone also has a 4300 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. It has a storage of 128 GB. It works with a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Dimesnity 900 MT6877), which has access to a total of 8 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G68 MC4.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag