In the OPPO Reno 10x Zoom a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855) does the computing, assisted by 8 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 640 is used. The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the display. More precisely it is placed underneath the display so that the scannable area can be highlighted within the used application. Therefore the smartphone is comfortably unlockable and the sensor doesn't need to take any space on the phone's body.
The high-resolution back camera of the 215 grams heavy Reno 10x Zoom has 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP. The smartphone has a 6.6 inch display based on AMOLED and with a density of 390 ppi. The smartphone also has a 4065 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. An internal storage of 256 GB is available.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag