Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the OPPO R15 Pro's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. It has 2 high-resolution camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 20 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 20 MP.
The R15 Pro works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SDM660), which can use a total of 6 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 512 is used. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 128 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The R15 Pro has a 402 ppi 6.3 inch display with AMOLED technology. It also has a battery with a capacity of 3430 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag