The OPPO N1 mini has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. It has a 5 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 294 ppi.
It works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 400), which has access to a total of 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Yes is used. The N1 mini has an extendable storage of 16 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSD.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag