The OnePlus 7 Pro 5G has 3 high-resolution camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 16 MP. With its inscreen fingerprint sensor (underneath the display and therefore invisible) the device can be unlocked by using fingerprint. Additionally the smartphone allows unlocking with a face scan (face unlock).
The 206 grams heavy 7 Pro 5G has an internal storage space of 256 GB. The smartphone has a 515 ppi 6.7 inch display with AMOLED technology. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 4000 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855) does the work, assisted by 12 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 640.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag