The 182 grams heavy OnePlus 7 works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855), which can use a total of 8 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 640. An internal storage of 256 GB is available.
The smartphone has an invisible fingerprint sensor, which is integrated inside, respectively underneath, the display. Hence, the smartphone can be comfortably unlocked. As an alternative face unlock can be used. It is therefore possible to unlock without a numeric code or pattern. The OnePlus 7 has a 402 ppi 6.4 inch display based on AMOLED. It also has a battery with a capacity of 3700 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. The hochauflösende back camera uses 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag