In the 185 grams heavy OnePlus 6T an internal storage of 256 GB is available. It works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SDM845), which has access to a total of 8 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 630 is called into action.
The OnePlus 6T has a sensor underneath the display to capture a fingerprint and can scan a face via its front cameras. With these features the smartphone can be kept secure, but also can be unlocked fast and simple. It has a 6.4 inch AMOLED display with a density of 402 ppi. It also has a 3700 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. The high-resolution back camera has 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 20 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 16 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag