The OnePlus 3T has an internal storage space of 128 GB. It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 16 MP.
In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort. The OnePlus 3T has a 401 ppi 5.5 inch display with Super AMOLED technology. It also has a 3400 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro) is used together with 6 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 530 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag