The OnePlus 3 has a 5.5 inch display with Super AMOLED technology and a density of 401 ppi. It also has a 3000 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. The smartphone has an internal storage of 64 GB to save images, videos, music etc.
The OnePlus 3 has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996) is used together with 6 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 530 is called into action. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag