The nubia Z7 Max has a 401 ppi 5.5 inch display. In the Z7 Max a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 8974-AC) does the computing, assisted by 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 330 is used.
On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP. The Z7 Max has an extendable storage of 32 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag