With the integrated fingerprint sensor the Nokia 8 Sirocco can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998) is used together with 6 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 540 is used.
To save images, videos, music etc. there are 128 GB of storage available to the 8 Sirocco. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). It has a 5.5 inch display with P-OLED technology and a high density of 534 ppi. It also has a battery with a capacity of 3260 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. On the smartphone's back you can find 2 camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag