With the integrated fingerprint sensor the 172 grams heavy budget smartphone Nokia 6 (2018) can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. A total of 32 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
In the 6 (2018) a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SDM630) does the computing, assisted by 3 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 508 is called into action. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. The 6 (2018) has a 401 ppi 5.5 inch IPS LCD display.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag