The Nokia 5.1 has a 439 ppi 5.5 inch IPS LCD display. The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio P18 MT6755S), which has access to a total of 3 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Yes.
It has an extendable storage of 32 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD. The Nokia 5.1's back camera has a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag