The 161 grams heavy budget smartphone Nokia 4.2 has an extendable storage of 32 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD. The smartphone has a fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function to unlock the smartphone very fast and simple and increase the security.
In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SDM439) does the work, assisted by 3 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 505. On the Nokia 4.2's back you can find 2 camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. It has a 5.7 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 295 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag