The 138 grams light budget smartphone Nokia 3.1 has a 5.2 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 310 ppi. The smartphone has an internal storage of 32 GB to save images, videos, music etc.
The Nokia 3.1 has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. It works with a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek MT6750), which has access to a total of 3 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-T860 MP2.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag