The Motorola RAZR M has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 0.3 MP.
The smartphone has a 256 ppi 4.3 inch display with Super AMOLED Advanced technology. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 2000 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. In the smartphone a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960) is used together with 1 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 225 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag