The Motorola RAZR i's back camera has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 0.3 MP.
The RAZR i works with a Single-Core processor (Intel Atom Z2460), which can use a total of 1 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a PowerVR SGX540 is called into action. The smartphone has a 256 ppi 4.3 inch display with Super AMOLED Advanced technology. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 2000 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag