The Motorola RAZR HD has a storage of 16 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDHC, microSD). In the smartphone a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960) does the work, assisted by 1 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 225 is used.
The 146 grams light RAZR HD has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 1.3 MP. It has a 312 ppi 4.7 inch Super AMOLED display. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 2530 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag