With the integrated fingerprint sensor the Motorola razr (2019) can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. The 205 grams heavy razr (2019) has a P-OLED display. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 2510 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SDM710) does the work in terms of central task computing. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 616 is used. The razr (2019) has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag