The 180 grams heavy Motorola One Vision has a 435 ppi 6.3 inch IPS LCD display. It has an internal storage of 128 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 9609) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G72 MP3. With the integrated fingerprint sensor the One Vision can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. The hochauflösende back camera uses 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 25 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag